Do you want to know if your dog has food allergies?
If you have a dog, chances are you already know that dogs can get food allergies.
However, there are other things that you should look out for too.
Igloo Trailmate coolers are designed to keep your dog’s food fresh and safe.
However, these coolers can cause problems for your dog if used incorrectly.
This article will cover 15 common issues that you need to read out for.
1. They Aren’t Cheap
Igloo Trailmate coolers are not cheap. They cost about $100-$200 each. But if you buy two or three of these coolers, you can get a good deal. 2. They Are Not Very Portable Answer: They are not very portable. You cannot take them outside easily. It takes a lot of effort to carry them around.
2. They Only Have a 1-Year Warranty
It only has a 1 year warranty. This is really bad because I bought one 2 years ago and now it broke down. 3. They Don’t Keep Food Cold Long Answer: They don’t keep food cold long. They usually keep food warm for about 3 hours.
3. They Aren’t Roto-Molded
They aren’t rotomolded. It’s not a good thing because rotomolding is better than plastic. 4. They Are Expensive Answer: They are expensive.
4. They Aren’t Lockable or Bear Proof
They aren’t lockable or bear proof. 5. They Don’t Have A Built In Thermostat Answer: They don’t have a built in thermostat.
5. Some Customers Complain Of Poor Ice Retention
Some customers complain of poor ice retention. 6. They Are Not Waterproof 7. They Can Be Easily Damaged By Children
6. The Hinges Break Easily
1. The ice maker is not waterproof. It needs to be covered with a plastic bag or other material to prevent water from entering into the ice maker. 2. The hinges break easily because the metal parts are thin and weak. 3. The ice tray is not designed to hold heavy ice. 4. The ice maker does not produce enough ice. 5. The ice cubes are hard and cold. 6. The ice cube tray is not easy to clean. 7. The ice maker is noisy.
7. The Glide Handle Gets Stuck
1. The ice machine is not waterproof. It requires a plastic bag or other covering to protect it from water. 2. The hinge is broken because the metal parts are very thin and weak.
8. Some Customers Have Issues With The Wheels
1. The ice maker is not waterproof. It needs a plastic bag or other cover to protect it from water 2. The hinge was broken because the metal parts were very thin and weak. We recommend using a new hinge. 3. Some customers have issues with the wheels. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
9. No Carry Handles
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This product does not have carry handles. 10. Warranty Information Answer: Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year after date of purchase.
10. No Rubber Gasket In The Lid or Rubber Latches
We apologize for any inconvenience caused but we cannot accept returns on these items. 11. Product Dimensions Answer: Product dimensions are listed below.
11. The Cup Holder On The Lid Are Quite Small
Product dimensions are listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 12. The Bottom Of The Lid Is Not Flat And It Has A Corner Which Makes It Hard To Hold Answer: Product dimensions listed below. We apologize if any inconvenience caused.
12. Customer Support Sounds Largely Unhelpful
We apologize if any inconvenience caused 13. The Handle Is Too Short For Me 14. The Spout Is Too Wide
13. Wheels Still Struggle On Really Soft Sand
1. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused. Please contact us via email at email protected for further assistance. 2. Yes, we can provide free shipping.
14. It Only Comes In One Size
We are sorry about the inconvenience. Please contact us via e mail at email protected for further information. Yes, we can provide free shipment. It only comes in one size.
15. Not Watertight
Please check if the box is sealed properly. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused. 16. No Warranty
Still A Great Cooler
Thank you for contacting us. Please note that we cannot provide any warranty service for our products. However, we will try our best to solve your problem. Thank you! 17. Return Policy
Who manufactures Igloo coolers?
Igloo is a company based in Canada. It was founded in 1956 by John F. Ostergard. He started his business as a manufacturer of plastic storage containers. In 1960 he introduced the first insulated cooler. His idea was to provide a safe place for people to store their food while traveling. Since then, Igloo has grown into a global brand. Today, Igloo offers products such as ice chests, coolers, freezers, portable refrigerators, outdoor kitchens, camping stoves, grills, fire pits, and more.
Who owns Igloo brand?
Igloo is a brand name owned by Whirlpool Corporation. It was founded in 1885 by John Wrigley Jr., who sold his business to Procter & Gamble in 1952. In 1954, P&G introduced the first Igloo cooler, which was designed to protect perishable goods from extreme temperatures. Today, Igloo coolers are used around the world to store everything from ice cream to frozen vegetables.
Is Igloo just as good as Yeti?
Igloo coolers are great for keeping drinks cold for long periods of time. They are easy to clean and maintain. They are very durable and reliable. They are available in different sizes and shapes depending on what type of ice you prefer. They are perfect for camping trips, picnics, tailgating parties, and other outdoor activities. They are also ideal for keeping beverages cold at home. They are available in many colors and styles.
Who is the CEO of Igloo?
Igloo is a company that manufactures portable coolers. It was founded in 1983 by John Wren and his wife, Mary Ann. In 1984, he started manufacturing coolers under the name “Wren Coolers”. He later changed the name to “Igloo” in 1989. The company headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Is Igloo a good cooler brand?
Igloo and Yeti are two different brands of coolers. Both are great products but they serve different purposes. Igloos are ideal for camping trips and outdoor activities while Yetis are better suited for everyday life.
What company owns Igloo?
Igloo is a company based in Canada. It was founded in 1968 and is now owned by Whirlpool Corporation. It manufactures refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, air conditioners, stoves, ovens, and other household appliances.
Who owns Igloo?
Igloo coolers are manufactured by different companies such as Coleman, Thermos, Rubbermaid, and others. These products are designed to provide protection from extreme temperatures and weather conditions. They are available in various sizes and designs.