Do you ever find yourself stuck in a situation where you need to open a lid but don’t know how?
This happens to me all the time!
I’m sure you’ve been there before too.
You’re at home, you want to get something out of the fridge, but you don’t know how to open the lid.
4xnZwD_jzgk I’ll explain you 12 ways to open a stuck lid that actually work.
Why Is My Yeti Lid Stuck?
If you have ever tried to open a stuck lid on your Yeti, you know how frustrating it can be. It seems like every other day I am trying to get my lid off only to end up frustrated because it won’t budge. Well, we’ve got good news! We found 12 ways to actually open a stuck lid on a Yeti. These methods range from using a hair dryer to using a hammer. So, if you’re having trouble getting your Yeti lid off, check out our list below and see what works for you. 1. Use A Hair Dryer 2. Use A Hammer
1. Push It Down HARD Then Twist
You can try pushing down hard on the top of the lid and twisting the lid. This method usually works well if the lid is not stuck very tightly. 2. Pry It Off With Your Fingers 3. Use A Knife To Cut Into The Plastic
2. Use a Stick or Bar as a Lever
1. Push It Down HARDSometimes, the lid won’t budge until you push it down really hard. Try using a stick or bar as leverage to force the lid off. 2. Pry It Off With YOUR FINGERSIf the lid doesn’t move, try pulling it off with your fingers. 3. Use A KNIFE TO CUT INTO THE PLASTICSometimes, the plastic will break away from the metal frame. If you’re lucky, the knife will cut right into the plastic and release it. 4. Use A ScrewdriverTo remove screws that are holding the lid onto the base of the cooker. 5. Use A HammerTo loosen the lid. 6. Use A SawTo cut the lid off. 7. Use A PlungerTo remove any remaining pieces of plastic. 8. Use A Hair DryerTo blow hot air under the lid to help loosen it. 9. Use A LighterTo melt the plastic. 10. Use A Fire ExtinguisherTo put out the fire. 11. Use An Ice
3. Drill a Hole In The Lid (And Buy a New One)
1. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the bottom of the lid. 2. Remove the old lid. 3. Use a drill bit to create a hole in the center of the lid. 4. Put a new lid on top of the cooker. 5.url=http://www.youtube.com/read?v=4rz6lZ0Hb9gHow To Open A Microwave/url 5. Use a hair dryer to blow hot air under the old lid to help loosen it.url=http://youtu.be/wqjVXd_yL8UHow to open a microwave oven – YouTube/url url=https://www.youtube.c…https://www.youtube….
4. Run It Under Hot Water
To remove the old lid, run the microwave under hot water until the metal loosens. Then carefully lift off the old lid.
5. Tap It Around The Lid (To Loosen Up Sticky Substances)
Tap around the lid to loosen any sticky substances. 6. Clean Out The Microwave With A Dishcloth Use a dishcloth to clean out the microwave.
6. Tighten Then Untighten
Tighten the lid, then untighten it. This helps prevent the lid from popping off while heating. 7. Use A Spoon To Remove Any Spills Use a spoon to remove any spills.
7. Dish Soap Around The Lid
Dish soap around the lid prevents moisture from dripping onto the stove top. 8. Keep Your Stove Clean Keep your stove clean. It’s easy to get grease stains on the stove top if you don’t.
8. Put It In The Fridge/Freezer or Ice Bath
Put your dishwasher away after washing dishes. This helps prevent the buildup of bacteria and mold. 9. Use A Good Quality Knife A good quality knife is important for cutting vegetables and meat.
9. Turn It Upside Down and Tap It
Turning your dishwasher upside down and tapping it on the bottom will help release any trapped air bubbles from the dishwasher. 10. Keep Your Dishwasher Clean Clean your dishwasher every week. Make sure to clean the racks and shelves, the door gaskets and seals, the spray arms, and the pump.
10. Get Someone To Help You
If you have a dishwasher that doesn’t seem to drain properly, try turning off the power switch and unplugging the unit. Let the dishes soak overnight and then plug the unit back into the wall outlet. Wait until the next day to run the dishwasher again. This usually solves the problem. 11. Check For Leaks Check your faucet handles and spigots for leaks. Try using a wet rag to wipe away any moisture around the area. If you notice any dripping, stop using the faucet immediately.
11. Use a Towel
Use a towel to dry the sink after washing dishes. A towel absorbs moisture from the air and helps prevent mold growth. 12. Clean Your Sink Clean your sink thoroughly after each use. Make sure to clean under the faucets and drains. Wipe down the sides of the sink with soap and hot water.
12. Use a Hammer (Yes a Hammer)
A hammer is used to drive nails into wood. It is also useful for driving screws into metal objects such as pipes. 13. Keep a Shovel Nearby Keep a shovel handy near the front door. This tool is useful for digging out snow and ice from around the house.
If You’ve Tried Everything You May Need To Buy a New Bottle
You can buy a new bottle of wine if you’ve tried everything else. 14. Make Your Own Wine Wine making is not difficult but requires patience and practice.
Do Yeti tumblers have screw on lids?
Yeti is planning to launch new colors for 2021. It will be available in black, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, grey, silver, and gold.
Is Yeti chug cap removable?
Yeti Ice Pink Limited Edition is available for $99.00. It comes with a stainless steel body, a stainless steel bowl, a stainless steel lid, a stainless steel handle, a stainless steel whisk, and a stainless steel spoon. It is available in two sizes, 13.5L and 17L. It is not available in stores but online only.
How do you remove the Yeti chug cap?
Coffee mugs are very useful but sometimes they get stuck and won’t budge. This happens because of the glue used to hold the handle onto the cup. To remove the glue from the handle, soak it in warm water for about 10 minutes. Then, gently rub the handle with a soft cloth. Once the handle is clean, dry it thoroughly. It is recommended to avoid using any harsh chemicals such as vinegar or alcohol since these could damage the surface of the mug.
What type of yeti do I have?
Yeti is a brand name of electric kettles manufactured by Whirlpool Corporation. It is a kettle which is designed to provide a quick and easy way to make tea, coffee, hot chocolate and other beverages. Yeti comes with a built-in thermostat which automatically adjusts the temperature according to the quantity of water added. It has a stainless steel body, a removable drip tray and a handle for carrying. It has a 1.5 litre capacity and a maximum working temperature of 100 degrees Celsius.
How do you open a stuck coffee mug?
To remove the Yeti Chug Cap, simply unscrew the top of the bottle from the bottom. Once removed, you can pour the contents into another container.
Is Yeti ice pink limited edition?
Yeti Chug Cap is not removable but it does have a vent hole on top of the cap. This allows air to flow into the bottle while keeping carbonation from escaping.
Is Yeti coming out with new colors 2021?
Yeti Tumbler Lid Screws Yes. But not all Yeti tumblers come with screw on lids. It depends on the model you buy.